Brelsfoard, Alex wrote:
OK. I should have spotted this from your last post. Your context path should

be path="/myapp" NOT path="myapp" Yeah, you're right. Oops. Thanks.

1 problem down. n to go...

Script should be:
/station/endeca/4.5.4/i86pc-linux/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/cgi/script.cgi

Good, this is where I put it originally.

OK tried it.... Still asking me if I want to download the script.... Poop.

This really bothers me. Since the cgi script is in the WEB-INF directory you should not be able to access it. I hope this is a config error but if I were you I would have some security concerns right now.

Can you post the cgi parts of your web.xml as well please. I assume that has been modified too.

Can you also check that ${CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/ROOT does not contain a directory called myapp. If it does - delete it.

Mark