The following is a cut'n paste from "tomcat/doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.html".
If you have tomcat installed, look for this doc and provide this text to your
sys admin.

Setting Tomcat to Cooperate with the Apache Web Server
Tomcat is not as fast as Apache when it comes to static pages.  Tomcat is not
as configurable as Apache.  Tomcat is not as robust as Apache.

--
Richard Draucker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Protected-Data.Com www.protected-data.com