Sorry, I'm stumped.  Your config files look OK to me.  I'm assuming that
wherever you have "thedomainname" in your files, that you have an actual
name that can be resolved to an IP address, right?  "thedomainname" is just
a placeholder you're using when you post the files to the net for us to see?

John