Yes, reification would let you cut the number of property shapes to just 22:
20 for the different properties that will hold values of your
quantities/measurements  plus the two for the title and the unit of measure.

However, you would not be able to specify a default value as you would only
have a single property shape for the unit of measure property.

Another option is to have a class Quantity with properties value, unit of
measure and title. Then, properties like srate become relationships and you
would be creating new instances for each quantity. I think you should then be
able to specify a default value for the srate/unit sequential path, but,
without trying this out, I am not sure how practical this would be I.e., how
well it would work in the EDG UI.