This usually means that connecting to the database failed. Possible reasons
are
- the database is not started
- the connection url, password or username are wrong in the configuration
file
Loking at your configuration, I am sure whethet mysql accepts connections
without specifying a database user (as you did)

     Thomas

"Pierre-Alain Branger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 20.01.2007
02:04:11: