Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your tip, I could access my database without error message
as following:

Class.forName("org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver");
java.sql.Connection connection =
java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/BddPortalCCG",
"", "");

However, the Torque code still generate the same error:

------------ Code -----------

Application app = new Application();
app.setIdapp(0);
app.setNameapp("Blast");
app.setPathapp("/home/pbranger/blast");
app.save();

------------ Error -----------

java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory configured
for the connection BddPortalCCG
        at
org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:711)
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:268)
        at
org.apache.torque.util.Transaction.beginOptional(Transaction.java:80)
        at org.apache.torque.util.Transaction.begin(Transaction.java:62)
        at
mx.unam.ccg.BddPortal.BaseApplication.save(BaseApplication.java:361)
        at
mx.unam.ccg.BddPortal.BaseApplication.save(BaseApplication.java:343)
        at testbddportalccg.Main.main(Main.java:42)

I suppose torque classes don't consider my torque.properties because this
last appear to be right.

I hope we could resolve this little problem.

Pierre