a) I do not believe that the torque.properties needs to be in the classpath. The tutorial example code loads it from the file system, as far as I know. b) in your torque.properties, you have set torque.dsfactory.BddPortalCCG.connection.user = which means that there is no user set for your connnection. Try setting the correct db user name there. Same goes for the torque.database.user
in the build.properties.

      Thomas