I am worried that something big is going on internally.  You've listed a lot of
bugs to be fixed; there's still plenty of things to sort out.  However, over
the last five days, there have only been 5 small checkins.

A few people have recently seen very bad problems with communication to players
via Wifi, reported in several threads, but there's been no feedback from any
developers.  In fact, I think the beta test forums have been very quiet over
the last week.

I'd expect quite a lot of chatter at this point, so I'm wondering what's going
on.

Could be:
- A well earned break
- Development of some other project that we don't know about
- More development is being done in TinySC branch, and there's lots of changes
to be merged across
- Something else

Phil