DaveWr;496631 Wrote:
> Without trying to seem Continentist?, our American colleagues have cheap
> energy.  Only recently has considerations of energy saving become an
> issue.  Forget Global Warming the US is no longer self sufficient in
> energy, so you will have to change as the global economic energy
> situation starts to have an effect on the local pricing policy....

AMEN!  We should have been building small nukes all along, like France.
What are they up to now, like 70% nuke power?  They did it (and
continue to do it) right in regards to power generation.

For the power switch at your AV devices:  another option to consider is
a combo power center + power conditioning + surge protector system.  I
use Furman, but there are plenty to choose from.  Mine has two switches,
one is the main cut off for the entire unit (four circuits), the second
is a three circuit delayed & sequenced power ON/OFF.

Furman PS-8R (series II)
http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?div=01&id=PS-8R_II

--
toby10