JJZolx;510515 Wrote:
> Unlike Squeezebox Server running on a computer, there is no web server
> on the built-in server.  Settings are accessed via the touch screen (it
> also works using the IR remote).  However, the number of server settings
> is a fraction of that available on the full server.  I doubt that
> everyone currently running the server on a computer or NAS will be
> satisfied with the limited number of options.

Maybe I should be a little more specific in my questions about the
functionality I'd like to see.  Can I change the following on the Touch
using it's touchscreen:
1. Screen brightness
2. Text size
3. Disable volume control and set it to max
4. Change the choice of screen to display the track Title, Artist and
Album
5. Enable shuffle by genre
6. Listen by genre
Those are the most critical things I use.

--
Mr_Sukebe

SB3, Meridian 568.2, Bel Canto Evo2i, Impulse Ta'us, Coherent system,
audio-technica and Zanash cables, Stillpoints