usch;511128 Wrote:
> In that case there would be the opposite problem. I would normally
> prefer the smallest font I can still read at a given distance, to get as
> much information on the screen as possible.
Then touch the screen, and you get the small font.

usch;511128 Wrote:
> To be honest, that's actually be the best solution IMO. Or maybe the
> second best. There should simply be an IR command or menu item to switch
> between font sizes, like on the old players. How does the Touch react
> when you press the "Size" button on the old remote?
If it's on small fonts, *any* IR command -- including the "Size" button
on the old remote -- makes it go to large fonts. And if it's on large
fonts, *any* touch of the screen makes it go to small fonts. Isn't that
simpler than dedicating a specific menu item or IR command to do the
same thing?

Btw, I forgot to mention that there is a setting to override the
default settings so that you can have the SBT always display the large
fonts, or always display the small fonts. Or if you want to drive
someone crazy, even reverse the two and display small fonts for IR input
and large fonts for touch input :-/

--
aubuti