usch;511128 Wrote:
> In that case there would be the opposite problem. I would normally
> prefer the smallest font I can still read at a given distance, to get as
> much information on the screen as possible.

There _are_ two settings options for size, but I don't expect many
people to use them.  Under Settings > Screen > Select Skin, there are:

Touch Skin
- Large Text Skin
- Small Text Skin (default)

Remote Skin
- Large Text Skin (default)
- Small Text Skin

If you were to set Touch Skin to 'Large' then it also means you get no
buttons or controls on the screen.  You can still do many things through
swiping and context menus, but overall it's really not usable in touch
mode.

However, you might set the Remote Skin to 'Small', in which it never
switches out of the small text skin.  Some people might prefer that for
the greater information on screen while using the remote, at the expense
of visibility from a distance.  Some beta testers have said they prefer
this.  I can only assume that they don't sit far from the screen, or
else have very good eyesight.

--
JJZolx

Jim