> no communication from the sales side of Logitech

Yeah, that's kind of what's a mystery to me. There's little indication
on their website of the delay and it's featured right along side their
other products that are available. You can "preorder" it, but it gives
no information of when it will actually be available. I don't mind the
delay as much as the lack of competent communication on the part of
Logitech.

I don't own any squeeze box products at this time and this is kind of
what is making me rethink it. Given the kind of misdirection the company
has used to take orders to date, I'm worried about how bad the
communication and support will be when it comes out. But, at least in
two months I'll really have a good idea of whether I need it or not and
can try some other solutions first. Who knows? They may be doing me a
favor. I think if there's no firm and publicly stated release date by
the end of this month, you kind of have to take it as a reflection of
the company's support for the product in the long term. I want them to
get it right, but just like every tech product, support is paramount.
I'll probably move if they still don't have it figured out by the end of
the month.

--
BrianB