gellie;514084 Wrote:
> Usually when there are repeated delays on a new product its a bust.I see
> multiple problems with the touch if it every gets released.

Really? I've been running a Touch since Xmas 2008 and it has worked
fine for using me using the latest full-fat SBS. The hardware is NOT the
issue here, it just works. TinySC has been difficult for all concerned,
but I'm sure it will be pretty solid on release. The beta version I'm
running is ALMOST there... in most respects.

Oh, and by the way, it is one of the best sounding NDS's on the market
(IMO).

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio