tomasito;514099 Wrote:
> A delay of almost 6 months since I place my pre-order. makes me believe
> there is a big problem be it software or hardware, which logitech is not
> telling. The touch doesn't put your life at risk and it is not push out
> the door like what toyota did.

Agreed tht it doesn't put your life at risk, but it can put it's own
life at risk.  If the product comes out with a host of problems, even if
they are acknowldged by Logitech, the product's reputation will start
out poorly and may never recover.  People still bash the Duet based on
it's stability at release.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior