BrianB;509289 Wrote:
> Just FYI, Amazon asked my to "approve" my preorder today. I had to click
> a link, check "approve", and click "update". It gave me until 2/20 to do
> this, but anyone with amazon preorders should probably keep a lookout
> for this notice. I placed the order on 12/22, so this notice came
> exactly one month after I made the request.

I received a notice from Amazon about two weeks ago asking me if I
wanted to continue my order for the Squeezebox Touch.  All I did was
answer yes, and my order is still in place.  As of last Wednesday, the
10th of February, Customer Service still haden't received information
from Logitech about actual ship dates.  Since I'm not in a rush, I'll
just hunker down and continue to wait.

--
GordyInMA-USA

Gordy in MA - USA!