well, I saw a Duet system at a friend's house last weekend and it seemed
like a very friendly way to manage the music library (30k song, 270gig
on my mac mini up in my office) from the TV/Stereo room.
The Duet system was neat, but had was hard wired with an ethernet cable
to his mini in the next room over.
I worry about charging issues with that fancy remote and think the
Touch (with a simpler remote) might be better for our needs. But who
knows? I can see one, can't get my hands on it for a demo ... seems you
folks are the only ones really talking about it!
I did load squeezebox server on my mac - but am awaiting a purchase to
make use of it!

--
thewebgal