iPhone;508590 Wrote:
> I don't know how many pre-orders there are, but I would bet it will eat
> up most of the ones in stock.
They had three months by now to build more. :)

There is just one thing I am still confused about. With the built-in
server there should be no reason for a Touch owner to connect any
Squeezebox to MySB.com any more, ever, as long as the Touch is running.
But then I seem to have read between the lines somewhere that TinySC
only starts up when an external drive is connected. That would kind of
defeat the purpose. Did I just misread something?

Oh, and another question that came to my mind while I wrote the above:
Will TinySC support the SB1, or will I get the infamous "Sorry, you need
a newer Squeezebox" message?

--
usch