I'm going to tackle the Touch driver first then look into the
squeezeplay part. I haven't looked enough at the Sp code to know whether
it needs any changes or not. With the desktop SP it uses portaudio to
talk to the underlying driver for the OS and portaudio can handle 192 as
is, so I don't think there will have to be any low level tweaks for
desktop SP.

Given that slimproto itself seems to be able to handle 192 wothout any
changes, there is some hope that SP will also do it as well, but I
haven't looked hard enough at that to know for sure.

There is no code reason why 192 should not work from TinySBS. Its
purely a "does the processor have enough horsepower" to do it. Until
someone tries it we won't know for sure. I'm quite confidant that it
will work fine with external server, builtin server is quite a bit
iffier.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson