mlsstl;529831 Wrote:

> I know playlist creation isn't quite as easy on the Squeezeboxserver as
> some other programs, but I can count the number of playlists I've
> created over the past 7 or 8 years of using a computer for music
> playback on one hand.

I do not use Napster or Rhapsody. Sometimes I listen to Pandora, but
for most of my streaming music I use MOG (most streams are at 320kbps),
and I have started to develop various playlists.  I'm not sure, but I
might continue to create and modify playlists upon completion of
ripping my CD's (300+).  MOG has stated that they are working on SB
support/compatibility, time will tell.

I'm not sure how I'll manage the various playlists, though my desire
would be to have one central database that is easy to use.  JRiver MC
15 may be able to do this, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the information.

--
sawdin