Hi

New to this forum.

I'll get the Touch when it is available in Sydney, Australia.

I have a QNAP-TS210 NAS. My house is hard-wired (CAT 5). I intend to
stream FLAC from my NAS (Study) to my HiFi. I would connect via digital
but via L/R analogue to my pre-amp instead.

I read alot of mention about 'external server'. What does that mean? A
NAS?

My old CD player is playing up and rather then getting a new CD player,
I am thinkign of ripping all my collection to FLAC and stream via
Squeezebox Touch to my HiFi.

Can this be done and how will the analgue sound be?

Rgds
Pat

--
souwalker