toby10;539766 Wrote:
> Yes, that's what I did.  My Touch is connected via WiFi.
> Tapping the ethernet jack with my finger has no effect on the hum.
> No hum at power-on (at normal volume).
>
> I'll gladly try other suggestions for you.  Maybe wet my finger first?
> :)

Cranking up power usually increases the noise floor. Hum shouldn't
exist at all on such a high-tech device. And noise is something
different then hum.

Let see perhaps it is not that easy. Perhaps some others chime in into
that discussion. Before monday I can not return the unit anyhow.

If it turns out to be a general design, production or quality issue,
I'd wait with a new order until Logitech comes out with an official
statement on the issue.

If I'd get some more people on the list, I'd write an official ticket.

--
soundcheck