Well I'm getting great sound via analog or and even better via digital
outs into a DAC, and the SDHC card (32GB) works great, and internet
radio works perfectly, and connection to my Mac-based server is
superb.

USB hard connection is not ready for prime time.

And switching from controlling the player using direct touch to the
remote and back works fine, but switching to a player on my Mac is just
about hopeless.

On balance, though, I am thrilled with this thing and already bought a
second one for the bedroom, and can see my days of owning a standalone
CDP being numbered.

The functionality that works well is flat out spectacular.

Art

--
artmaltman