firedog;556042 Wrote:
> Mortslim-
>
> 1. Where's your apology for wasting our time on this? Finally, after
> all your numerous posts purporting to present the truth, all the
> legal,and all the ethical aspects...it turns out you were misinformed
> the whole time. The lesson: try getting the facts before you make all
> sorts of assumptions, esepecially in an area in which you don't have
> expertise.
>
> 2. And even after knowing you were wrong in the first place, you can't
> leave it alone. Stop beating a dead horse! This and other forums have
> established that HDTracks makes a good faith effort to provide
> authentic hi-res files, and they have said they will give refunds if a
> track turns out not to be true hi-res. We're all capable of deciding if
> the hi-res tracks are worth the money to us or not. We don't need your
> help.
>
> I'm sure, once again, you'll keep the thread going, because this seems
> to have developed into an odd obsession with you. It has for me too -
> an obsessive desire to stop receiving email updates with the nonsense
> you continually post on this thread.

Please some of us, even if silent, are interested in this subject.
I find quite weird your demand about an apology ...

If you don't want to receive email updates about this thread, and feel
like you are wasting your time (please do not speak for myself about my
own time), may be you could stop subscription to this specific thread ?

--
nicolas75