andynormancx;574834 Wrote:
> How exactly do you think a magically bit of mains wire can improve the
> sound of your system ? What about all the non magic wire in your walls
> and all the way back to the power generating stations ?

+1 Exactly

So you didn't read their printed material or check the website? Its all
about the quality and type of copper they used alone with the special
care they took and magical way they routed the inter-twisting of the
wires inside their special shielding and custom designed cover along
with the their super duper custom patent pending end connectors . And
don't forget the special treatments that they claim cost $500 per cable
per treatment that they have to charge you for. They "SAY" it will solve
all your power problems and give your amps more head room and make "ANY"
system sound better. Surely you don't doubt them or need actual proof?
[For those who can't tell, I just making fun of the thieves]

These Audiophile snake oil sales ads are worse then the lies told on
the web based dating sites! And I am sure that is saying a lot.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio