Take a look at this article, this is what got me looking at this subject
in detail:

http://www.hagtech.com/pdf/snubber.pdf

Let me get this straight, you do not believe that transformers have
resonances? Ok so lets go over a few simple questions. What is a
transformer? Its two coils of wire. What is one of the main properties
of a coil of wire? Its called inductance. How are the coils made? They
are wires covered in insulation, so we have conductors separated by
insulation. What is that? Its called a capacitor. When you put an
inductor and a capacitor together you get an LC resonance. Thats the
way the universe works, it wasn't invented by audiophiles.

So if you believe that transformers don't have resonances, who's being
daft?

John S.

--
JohnSwenson