Well, I installed WinSPC but never could get it to connect to my NAS.
Then I realized I don't even know how to browse for files on the NAS.
I can browse to the music directory where all of my music files are
stored, but I can't find the Squeezebox Server files anywhere.  I have
much to learn about the NAS.  Maybe I'll have to learn some Linux
before it is all over.
But I guess the good news is that even a computer iliterate like me was
able to get the Squeezebox server installed and running on the NAS.
Says a lot about how easy they have made the process.
With winter coming on, maybe I'll have time to learn a bit more about
the NAS and how to work with the files on it.  But then maybe there
will be a software upgrade to the Squeezebox server that fixes my
problem first.
Thanks for all the suggestions,
Terry

--