Mnyb;582267 Wrote:
> Great review !!
>

> But it's audiophilia USB is the lates buzz :-/ for a while it was
> AES-EBU all over ? or ST optics, wonder whats next when the USB fad
> disappears ?

I remember ST optical...I still have a PS Audio Ultra Link II that has
that input. The companion PS Audio Lambda Transport died an early death
and I have nothing to plug into that ST input though.

--
strindl

3 Duets, 2 Touches.
Main system Thiel 3.6 mains,B&W matrix HTM center, Threshold SA/4e amp,
Integra DHC 9.9, Threshold T2, 2x's Velodyne F1500r subs. 2x's Emotiva
XPA-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Oppo BDP-83

Living room: Magnepan 1.7 mains, Threshold S500e amp, Outlaw 990 pre
amp, Infinity SSW210 sub, Magnepan CC3 center

bedroom: Magnepan 1.6 mains, Emotiva XPA-2, Harmon Kardon Signature 2.0
pre amp, Polk micro pro 2000 sub.