#1  Does EAC or DBpoweramp produce a better FLAC file than the VBA(I
think it uses ripit?) or do they just provide many more options?

#2  When VBA doesn't come back with artwork. I will find it, rename it
and place it in the appropriate folder, files/music/flac, on the VBA.
Then I update the SB Server. This is where I'm a bit confused. I always
get the the artwork to show up on the SB touch and on iPeng(on my iPad).
But I'm unclear of the precise route. For instance, under settings in
the SB server when you rescan do I use, look for new and changed music
or clear library and rescan everything. Clear and Rescan everything
seems to always work, but takes a few minutes. New and changed music
works sometimes. and sometimes  the VBA updating the server after
ripping a different disk seems to work. Comments welcome. Thanks!!!

--
tmauceri