tmauceri;598922 Wrote:
> Thank you, that clears up that issue. I see you are running 1.7 have you
> tried ripping a DVD?

Nope...in truth, we've not been dvd purchasers/collectors, so I don't
think we even own one to experiment with [the Luddite in us comes out
;>)].  We seem to either watch blu rays from Netflix or stream (via the
Revue) from Netflix.  Completely contrary to my music listening, I
generally can't stand watching a movie twice---the one exception to
that philosophy being any Peter Sellers Pink Panther movie.

--
rgro

Rick

System information
Touch w/Hardware V.5.  Touch: FW 7.5.1 r9218.  Duet: FW 66.

Squeeze Server 7.5.2 r31646 running on a Vortexbox Appliance. V 1.7.

Duet Controller, Receiver, and Touch configured in all-wireless set-up
using Netgear WNDR 3700.

Marantz PM8003 integrated amp, Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand speakers,
Cambridge Audio DacMagic, REL Acoustics R305 sub-bass, PS Audio
Quintet.