Hi folks.

Thx for the positive feedback first of all.

Good to see that you like what you hear. ;)

Just a comment:

I havn't listened to a DAC which would be immune against incoming
distortions caused  by a PC or similar device. (I'm running a SABRE
32DAC btw. - which is supposed to be able to handle incoming jitter
quite well. Forget that - not under the conditions I am and many others
are driving that or other devices).
SPDIF for sure plays a very important role in that game. SPDIF comes
with known limitations. It is a very sensitive interface.
USB comes with different problems. Even those supposedly great
asynchronous-USB-supposed-to-be-immune-against-everything-DACs do need
an Amarra, Pure Music, J.River or similar for sounding best. Even if
operated in bit-transparent mode. Even Ayre has written their own
SW-playback software for OSX!

A manufacturer who'd accomplish 100% immunity against distortions
caused by a PC, will have a real good marketing message and selling
argument. That's my guess.

John Swensson AFAIK tried to and did slave his Touch to a DAC master
clock.
Slaving the transport will be a better approach of course. Though I'm
sure he'll face other challenges to keep PC induced distortions out of
his setup.

Enjoy.

--
soundcheck