Klaus, I got a couple of questions.

1. Does the SB3 allow same kind of soft-modifications? Just curious...

2. I did not invest in the PSU yet. I respect Phil's and SeanAdams
critical opinion about this topic in regards to the SB Touch, the PSU
of the Touch is much already much better than SB3. I realize that this
topic has been completely discussed to death, and it is not difficult
to predict what their perspective is, especially when it comes to the
impact on the digital out.

I am interested what your experience is. You recommend the PSU upgrade
(specifically the Sbooster filter component) on your blog, and I can
imagine how it could improve the analog output (the PSU is a key
component in NAIM's vision on sound quality, and I experienced it
my-self with the Hi-CAP upgrade). But what can I expect when I'm only
using the digital out? Is the difference just as noticeable as your
soft-mod?

3. Lastly, when the mod is activated I see there are multiple
components to it. I understand the potential impact of disabling
featutes/input/outputs. But what do the other mods do?

Too many questions...

--
Flextreme