Mnyb;604520 Wrote:

> locked this way I think the player happily ignores all replaygain
> crossfade and whatnots you can turn on on the server.

Nope.
ReplayGain and Crossfades are still applied directly within the player
(in addition to the volume).

Can be disabled in the Playback.lua at the following place

Code:
--------------------

                        decode:start(string.byte(data.mode),
                             string.byte(data.transitionType),
                             data.transitionPeriod,
                             data.replayGain,
                             data.outputThreshold,
                             data.flags & 0x03,
                             string.byte(data.pcmSampleSize),
                             string.byte(data.pcmSampleRate),
                             string.byte(data.pcmChannels),
                             string.byte(data.pcmEndianness)
                    )

--------------------

data.transitionPeriod and data.replayGain should be 0 I guess (so
whatever the server sends is really ignored then).

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)* - -now featuring streaming
to iPad!-
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.