Tom186;610068 Wrote:
> ... okay, it will just not let me post enough of the log here, it reads
> the file references as images and stops me from posting them here.
>
> What in particular are we looking for? I'll pick the right bits then.
>
> A few ones that strike me as relevant:
> [11-02-10 19:34:21.3728]
> Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::getConvertCommand2 (424) Matched:
> flc->flc via: -
> [11-02-10 19:34:21.3731] Slim::Player::Song::open (407) Transcoder:
> streamMode=I, streamformat=flc
>
> Thanks, Thomas

whoah - you have FLAC streaming disabled? are you streaming flac as
PCM? - did you change any settings in FileTypes?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - INGUZ DRC - MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) -
Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK
10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber
Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.