Henry66;610944 Wrote:
> Heh :)
>
> I meant no disrespect. I am old enough to assume that everyone I meet
> on the Internet is younger than me.
>
> I hope to live long enough to see the demise of physical media for
> music and video. Everything in "the cloud". Resistance is futile.

No offense taken.

Some of us oldies have been with the Internet since the days of the
ARPA Network and welcome "the cloud" in the audio world if it means
better sound for less money and clutter.

Guido F.

--
guidof

*Front End*: Marantz TT 15S1 Turntable, Virtuoso Wood Cartridge;
Cambridge Azur 840C CD Player; Oppo BDP--83 Universal Player;
Squeezebox Touch Music File Player (digital out to Cambridge Azur 840C
DAC)
*Preamps*: Conrad Johnson Motif (Phono); Adcom GFP-750 (Line)
*Amps*: Music Reference RM-200 Mk II (Main); Little Tube Mk III
(Phones)
*Subwoofer Equalizer*: DSpeaker Antimode 8033
*Speakers*: Martin Logan SL3s; REL T1 Subwoofer
*Headphones*: AKG K701