OGS;609134 Wrote:
> I tried the HRT Streamer Pro earlier this evening. The Touch did not
> boot properly. I could log in via ssh, but no sound. The Pro I have has
> a rather old firmware v1.3 which I suspect may be the problem somehow.
>
> The new Streamer II (I believe the same as John has for test) is v1.7.
> The II works perfectly in my setup. I'll test the Streamer II+ tomorrow
> and report back.
>
> Olav

Today, I did some testing with all three current models of Music
Streamer and the Touch.  So far, with current firmware in the
Streamers, they all (Music Streamer II, Music Streamer II+ & Music
Streamer Pro) seem to work just fine.

I will do some more work over the weekend, but so far, this looks to be
just fine.  The current (as of 2-18-2011) firmware versions are:

Music Streamer II = 1.7
Music Streamer II+ = 1.5
Music Streamer Pro = 1.5

Kevin Halverson