> }
> ctl.plugusb {
> type hw;
> card DAC;
> }
>
> pcm.!default plugusb
>
> Cheers
> Johan

Try using card 1, frequently there are problems using the names.

T file you have is using the plug interface, this should work no matter
what, but at least with several async interfaces it causes ticks and
pops. At least with the HRT music streamers I had to switch over to the
HW interface which gets rid of the ticks and pops, BUT you have to feed
it in exactly the format it accepts, otherwise it doesn't boot.

A primary issue is the bits per sample, in the poast several back I
show how to change that to 32. Try 16, 24 and 32. Unfortunately there
are several different 24 bit formats, I haven't figured out yet how to
get squeezeplay to change between formats. I THINK that might be some
of the problems.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson