I love the SQ from my Touch BUT .......    mine is very flakey, and I'm
a clueless numptie which doesn't help.
I have it connected ONLY to PSU (supplied), ethernet cable to switch to
PC and digital co-ax to DAC. I've rebooted PC and/or factory reset the
Touch endlessly and it refuses to make an ethernet connection. It will
make a wireless connection to my network but suffers repeated dropouts,
both when listening to my music library and internet radio. On both
these options it starts off dispaying track information and cover art
but after a few track it stops doing that. I have no problems with
normal surfing the web FWIW.
In the 'screen', now playing', 'scrolling' option screen ALL the
options are lit and nothing I can do changes that.
I'm currently listening to Radio Paradise and the SQ I'm getting is
brilliant but those dropouts are a PIA, to put it mildly.
In 10 days time I should have fibre optic BBand available which the
provider estimates will give me a dowload speed of 34.4 MBps instead of
the current norm of 13 to 14 MBps  -  is this likely to give me less
dropouts on wireless connections?
Dave.

--
DaveKen