NMarshall;623414 Wrote:
> I know that the issue will be an irritatingly small one. Today, my Touch
> asked me if I wanted to ugrade its software - it had been running the
> latest 7.6 beta software...I accepted and it downgraded to 7.5.3 r9377.
> I was pleased with the outcome, but should it apply a downgrade?
>
> Each time a software upgrade is applied, when it switches back on, I
> have the squeezeserver GUI on the screen for about five seconds, then
> it flips into the time screensaver...when I flip back to the GUI, it is
> the mysqueezebox version.
>
> I've spent several days trying to unscramble my Touch - it's going back
> if I can't resolve it soon. I like a challenge, but this is
> ridiculous....

It would ONLY offer a downgrade if you were connecting to MSB.com (or
if it was failing back to MSB.com having failed to connect to your SBS
server.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1 DAC - Linn 5103
- full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5),
Pekin Tuner, Townsend Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Belden Digital,Kimber
8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.