Vhiner;628859 Wrote:
> If you or anyone knows a link to tutorial for how to operate this and
> acess online services via the tinysbs, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
1) connect a USB drive or memory stick to the Touch's USB port, or
insert an SD memory card in the memory card slot

2) start TinySBS by using Settings > Advanced > Squeezebox Server >
Start Squeezebox Server  [note: that's TinySBS]

3) switch the Touch to the TinySBS server, which will have the same
name as your Touch's player name

4) go on to use internet radio, Slacker, Pandora, etc. as you normally
would when connected to mysb.com

--
aubuti