Vhiner;628861 Wrote:
> The Logitech forums would be perfect, but they never posted about this
> or many other outages there. That's why I'm encouraging users to put
> pressure on Logitech. BTW,many clever companies pay someone to lurk
> user forums and post helpful, non -sales oriented information. It's
> that kind of innovation Logitech needs to embrace. I love my Touch and
> want to see the technology flourish...I just hope the suits at Logitech
> don't screw it up.

I agree, I just know that if we want someone from Logitech to read it
the support phone/e-mail or the official forum is a better chance than
this community forum.

toby10;628920 Wrote:

> I do agree on a Server Status button on the MySB web UI.  They could be
> posting by region/server:
> -  planned maintenance outages
> -  current known issues
> -  resolved issues
> -  current Server Status
>
> Possibly even a way to report issues, but this may mean hundreds of
> bogus reports from people who are having network issues unrelated to
> MySB.
> Crying wolf may not be a good way to keep the server admins on top of
> MySB server issues, I dunno.

I agree but we need to post these ideas somewhere where someone
responsible from Logitech support/maintenance team sees the ideas and
then this forum is a bad choice because they usually don't monitor this
forum.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))