erland;629083 Wrote:
> I agree, I just know that if we want someone from Logitech to read it
> the support phone/e-mail or the official forum is a better chance than
> this community forum.
>

> I agree but we need to post these ideas somewhere where someone
> responsible from Logitech support/maintenance team sees the ideas and
> then this forum is a bad choice because they usually don't monitor this
> forum.

Again, I don't disagree that the best place to post is on the support
forums, but Logitech seldom responds to one inquiry by one befuddled
user. They don't even use the support forum to tell customers about
sustained server outages. So far, the content of the support forum
mainly consists of unanswered posts from users. I promise you that no
one figured out there was an outage on the support forum. They
foundnout here or by calling customer support for an hour. Therefore, I
chose to use this forum to rally the troops to contact Logitech
directly. I think that's an appropriate use of the community forums.
How else does one speak to the community?

--
Vhiner