JJZolx;633868 Wrote:
> Outline the steps that you've taken to configure the router as an access
> point. So far, I understand that you've
>
> - disabled the DHCP server on new router

Basically, that is all I had to do. I did change the SSID to a name
like "Access-Point" also added WPA2 security. The new Access Point now
shows up in my list of wireless networks.

Also, understand that the Access Point is working perfectly with my
wireless laptop. I can connect my Laptop to the Access Point that is
now shown in my list of Wireless Networks and I can access all of the
Shared Drives (which includes my Music Library)  on my Desktop on the
Original Network just fine.

The SBTouch can connect to the Access Point just fine also, but when
trying to connect to "My Music" that is stored on my shared drive on my
Desktop Computer, it cannot locate this.

--
Cut-Throat