During random song play only, a track ocassionally still ending
prematurely and skipping to next track.  My entire library is flac,
predominantly 16/44.1 but also some 24/96 but has only skipped ahead on
RB rips. In the server log, SBS shows no errors.  I do run two Touches
from the same server.
When the entire CD is played, no problems. Running SBS 7.6 and firmware
r9444.  Reinstalled server version and firmware but still happening.
Not often but it still happens.  Never the same track always different
ones.
One other thing, SBS can't ping mysqueezebox.com, can ping and make an
http (browser) connection from that PC but not from the SBS running
there.
Larry

--
lcrim