garym;638731 Wrote:
> I understand your frustration. But do keep in mind that developers
> wouldn't necessarily be "listening" here as this is a forum that is
> strictly users helping other users. If you want to get the developers'
> attention, you should post info at bugzilla:
>
> http://bugs.slimdevices.com/
>
> If you want official logitech attention you should post at their
> official squeezebox forums here:
>
> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Squeezebox/ct-p/squeezebox
>
> Good luck!

Thanks
I have made progress, I logged my problem with the support people and I
have located the problem in my wireless connection namely Apple Airport
Express, I am scrapping it, they have this problem with signal strength
and sensitiviety to interference, I finished up running an 20m Ethernet
cable through the house and Voila no problems, hope this helps.
Quotable1

--
Quotable1