I got myself a SBT earlier this summer, and started wondering about
aftermarket power supplies.
I was unsure about this as there's different opinions about this
subject, on this forum and on the internet in general.

So finally I took a chance and got a CI Audio VDC-SB power supply.

I must say I'm even more puzzled by what I read on the 'net because the
difference in performance in my setup is very obvious,and immediate, if
not huge!

I simply advise all interested SBT users to keep an open mind about
this and try a linear PS on their own unit in order to make an informed
decision.

My setup in this case is SBT, Oyaide DR-510 digital cable, Naim
Supernait and DIY speakers based on Pro-Ac 2.5  .
Cheers!

--
pt109