NoRoDa;691975 Wrote:
> I tried this last night.
> But, maybe I was tired, aren't there three tests?

There are two sets of tests:
Audio Tests #1
Audio Tests #2

Tests #1 has 3 cases in it and is to familarise you with the test
process - it is unlikely that you will detect any difference between
them.
Tests #2 has 4 cases and I was hoping that you may be able to hear some
differences between specific ones of them.  With the results thus far I
conclude you can't which is interesting in itself given what the tests
do - will post this soon...

> Tried it without the TT3.0 installed, but it's also possible to do it
> with the toolbox installed?

Should be able to do the tests with it installed or not, though clearly
anything turning off the screen will impact the ability to run the
tests...

--
Triode