Thanks for the reveal, and that it still can be blind tested. :)

I now understand why you can run the test both with and without TT3.0.

I use TT3.0 normally, and have seen that it uses more CPU that factory
SBT, so the CPU load may not be audible?

To me the different settings seem a bit mysterious, like you just made
something that is using CPU without doing anything?

My head was focused on hearing improvements (or maybe changes), not
knowing that the best I could hope for is no improvement.

I'll reinstall your applet an give it another go.

Hopefully you can create other scenarios to blind test?
Maybe some of the things going on in TT3.0, but not the display off
mod? :D

Regards

--
NoRoDa