Triode, just to interpret the results, can we do it with the example of
JohnSwenson

Triode;692284 Wrote:

> A: runs a process which does nothing (sleeps for a second and then
> restarts)
> B: runs a process which uses as much cpu as possible, but runs as a
> "IDLE" priority process, i.e. uses all cpu when no other processes are
> running
> C: as B but also reads and writes from random locations in memory
> (memory block larger than the cache to create constant activity on the
> memory bus)
> D: does nothing

So with the result from above:
John preferred A in all cases with some statistical significance even
though he never knew when A was played or not.

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)