PietB;696786 Wrote:
> No high speed usb hub, tried hires 96000 hz now and is playing fine, no
> hickups
> Only resetted the touch and rDac before playing.
> playing another song and switching to 16 bit 44, hickups
> Switching back to 24/96 agan playing fine, also 24/88
> Info menu for the dac shows the correct frequencies

So the key issue for async is that the momentary frequency should
change based on the feedback from the dac.  Sometimes it will be too
high then too low, but I would expect it to update about once per
second when working correctly.  This probably does need an external
high speed hub though as the touch has some hardware limitations - can
you try to use one and see?

--
Triode